Friday, June 09, 2006

Whew!

Thanks for all the positive comments (ie: emails) regarding my first little freebie. I know Blogger was down for a couple of days.
Things have been crazy hectic around here... still working on potty training the devil.. er.. the dog. Headaches, stomachaches... blech.. but such is life in my body!
On good days, I have been working on giving the main floor powder room a little paint job, from boring painters beige to a nice dark grey-blue slate colour. Once the trim is painted out a creamy white (from the dark taupe the painter's did.. what they were thinking I don't know).. I will post some pics!
Hard to believe the school year is almost over... then I will have two busy boys to contend with. Hopefully the summer will be all we hope for (more on that another day). Mom is coming up June 30, and I am so excited... I always love when she takes the time to come for my birthday. Yeah, I know... she mostly gets to visit her grandsons.. lol. But, we're close.. so I like to think it's a little about us (her and I) too! She just finished laying down laminate flooring in her house and it looks spankin'!
Oh, a most wonderful update. Dad is doing chemo, and aside from the typical side effects (some nausea, mouth sores..) he is doing WONDERFULLY. He has had his Harley (gulp) on the road for nearly a month and has a completely renewed outlook on life. He's lost about 60 pounds and I can hear the happiness and faith in his voice.
Before I sign off, I wanted to leave you with another little freebie.. just a barnred fun chipboard alpha! I hope you can give it a good home on some of your LO's.. and feel free to leave a comment or email me with your LO! I love to see them.
(special thanks to Atomic Cupcake)
Til' Next Time!

Download Red BarnBoard Alpha here

1 comment:

Being Mrs Miles said...

Thank you SO much for sending me your kit - I WAS able to download it! I love your barn red chipboard, can think of a good home for them already. I am so glad Dad is doing better - but I am not sure if you are talking about your Dad or husband? Either way, how encouraging! God Bless! and thanks for your generosity! I look forward to visiting your blog! Barb