Sunday, February 18, 2007

Our weekend...

So... we have had a nice, relaxing weekend... Friday we went to the WEM in the evening.. had a nice dinner at Moxies and then Blake and I went shopping at the T&T Asian Supermarket to get the fixin's for sushi (Blake and both love Sushi). Saturday we went out to the Harley dealership so I could finally get Eric his V-Day present... he picked out some supports for his saddlebags. I say.... nothing says love like bag supports... lol.
We then came back home for the obligatory laundry blitz.. and I put the final touches on my website.... to open Tuesday morning! Yay.. I am so excited.. and nervous.
Today... we made some fab sushi... even Cole ate some. I am IMPRESSED... he is the fussiest eater EVER. If it's not grilled cheese, fruit or yogurt.. forget it.. hehe.
After that.. out to the yard to make a snowman.. the snow was perfect. It was Stella's first time out in the snowy backyard and she didn't want to come back in the house! She has discovered the walking trail behind our house that goes around the lake.. and all the dogs that walk along it with their owners.
So.. here are a couple pics... I have to go make dinner! Tomorrow is Family Day.. so we are going to Movies12 with Uncle Carl...
Talk soon!


Credits Here




Credits Here

1 comment:

Alicia Jane said...

I stumbled across you blog through scrapartist.com and I just thought how cool it was that your two sons' names are Blake and Cole because I too have two (little) boys named Blake and Cole! Anyways, I just thought that was a cool coincidence!