Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Seriously Chaotic!!!!

So, here I am again, totally slacking on the blog-front! LOL. I have been so busy here, with the boys' school activities, designing, getting ready for Christmas, and most of all.... waiting anxiously for Eric to arrive.. on FRIDAY! Woohoo! I am so beyond thrilled. No, the house hasn't sold yet, but he's spending 3 weeks at Christmas with us.. so I will take what I can get. We've relisted with a new realtor, Edmonton's best, apparently.. so let's hope this is the magic key!

A few weeks ago, Blake's class sang at the Penticton Vee's game. They did the opening "Oh Canada" and they were adorable! We stuck around to watch the game and cheered on #9, Austin Smith, who just happens to be billeting at Eric's Aunt Irene's place in Penticton. We met him a couple months back while visiting there... he's from Dallas, Texas, and his parents happened to be up visitng that night, also. The game was a draw, 3-3 after 2 overtime periods! The boys had fun at their first game..

(Papers by Shelleyrae Cusbert, alphas by Carrie Stephens and Kellie Mize)

I haven't scrapped a WHOLE lot in the last little bit, but I have some FAB photos that I totally am dying to scrap! So, expect so see some more rolling onto here soon!

Anyways, I wish you all the best of health and happiness this CHRISTMAS... not this holiday season, this Christmas. May 2008 bring nothing but love and prosperity for each and every one of you!

No comments: