So, with that said, here is something I made up last night with a newest kit of mine.. Uptown Funk... where and when it will be available.. I cannot say. Yet. LOL.

Isn't he beautiful? *sigh* Growing up... I am not sure I can handle it.. but I will have to. Typical Sunday here... but it's SNOWING all big and fluffy flakes.. it's been a while since we saw fresh snow.. and the snow around here was looking dirty and gross from the streets... this will COVER IT! LOL.. yay!
Tomorrow, the boys are back to school.. back to normalcy. Oh, I will hit Starbucks in a big BIG way.. that's Mommy's treat when I have some alone time.. Starbucks and my Photoshop.. lol. I had ordered some gift cards for Starbucks.. and put one in the mail box for the mail carrier, but came back from vacation and she hadn't taken it.. it was in a dark red envelope in a dark mailbox.. so she probably didn't see it, or figured it was old mail we hadn't picked up. So... I put the gift card in my wallet... *blush*... I wasn't sure if they're maybe not allowed to accept gifts these days?
Anyways, we put up a 2x2" travertine backsplash in the kitchen yesterday.. and it looks SPANKIN'! Now, off to grout. I will post photos when I am all done!
Happy Sunday!


No comments:
Post a Comment