Friday, January 19, 2007

Scrapping for the Future..

I like to think of it as Photo Journalling... more than scrapbooking. I am in the midst of making two albums.. one of the boys as babies... and one of our first 10 years as the Hentzelt Family. Here are some I've done of the boys..


Credits Here


Credits Here

and of course, two of Blake:

Credits Here
and, hmm, how about this one:

Credits Here

Okay, what else is up? Hmm, I am praying for the day our new Stella realizes when she's stepped in her own excrement so she doesn't track it all over.... but she's
sooo cute! 3/4 Pug and 1/4 Yorkie... a teensy little thang:

Credits Here

I also made a new blog for the boys to link to all their favourite sites, show their accomplishments, Blake's photos he takes himself, videos.. you name it. It's called SillyCentral

So yeah, that's about it! Got to get Cole off to school. We're baking blueberry muffins in class today.. so it should be interesting with twenty 5 year olds!!!

No comments: