Friday, February 05, 2010

FREE!!!

We are celebrating SBB's 7th birthday with a fun new look and freebies for our valued and cherished customers! Please enjoy my free QuickPage below, which is made from my new kit, "Bella Spring"...

FREE "Bella Spring" Quickpage!


***NEXT STOP is A+ Designs! ***
Or, you can refer to the entire train here--->

Late Night Scraps
Charlize Creations
Designs by Helly
Kari Hentzelt :: Graphic Design and Digital Scrapbooking (you are here!)
A+ Designs
..:: Silvia Romeo Designs ::..
Creations By Rachael
Dani's Scrap
teresabelle designs
Diamante Designs
Kalo Designs

Also, if you check in my store, there might just be a great sale starting on the 13th! :) :) :)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for sharing :)

Lisa said...

Thank you for the lovely QP!

Admin said...

Thanks!!

Unknown said...

Thank you for your page.

Pam said...

thanks so much for the great quickpage

Anonymous said...

Hi Kari,
I'm a blog designer and I was wondering if I could use your Bella Spring Page Kit for S4H (if not all your kits :). The kit is just stunning and my customer sorta has her heart set on it. I couldn't find a link to your TOU so I decided to drop you a comment. You can email me your answer at unthink.it@gmail.com or you can comment on my studio here Inspired Designs Studio.

Thanks for your time!
~Awel P.