Wednesday, February 03, 2010

My kitchen...

Okay, so this house was built in 2006.. and we bought it in 2008. So, really, it's not that old. There's nothing "wrong" with it, per se, it's just that some of the things are not "us".

For example, the backsplash in the kitchen features tile in which every 3rd or 4th one has heiroglyphic/cave art embellishments on it. Just not "me". The cabinets are fine.. ivory thermafoil with 8-inch stainless steel pulls. The counters are regular brown fleck formica. The walls are standard builder's beige. I know how to do tiling, having completed several backsplashes and a couple tile floor jobs.. so that doesn't phase me. I am hoping I can convince the hubby that *this* is what our kitchen needs :) ( just gathered various pictures from the www :) ***click to enlarge***


I'll let you know if I am successful :)

No comments: