Credits: Papers and bows are my own (MemoirMarket), ribbon, trains, screws and train sign from Kathryn Balint.

Credits: Template by Rachel Giallongo, papers from Meredith Fenwick, Gina Cabrera, Katie Pertiet, beaded hemp from Jen Wilson, horseshoe from Rina, corderoy alpha from Shannon Lee


Credits: Template on first from Rachel Giallongo, all papers and elements by myself
So yeah.. he got spoiled.. hehe.
On to other notes, I found the boys a school for next year. A REAL school, with morals and ethics and RESPECT! They will be going to Major General Griesbach on the old base just 5 minutes down the road.. and I could not be happier. I have heard nothing but great things about this school and I am eager for them to go in September.
It's FINALLY Spring here.. after a final (hopefully, final) snowfall last week. Eric has his bike out on the road and and ear to ear grin, proudly displaying the true sign of a happy biker..... bugs in the teeth.. lol. We are expecting Eric's parents and Aunt Irene next week for a visit, so that will be nice. Right now I am busy finishing up the painting of the trim and what not.. along with general cleaning and so forth, so I am busy!
Okay, so I don't THINK I am missing anything, but if so.. I will just post back here later! Take care, and hope you're all well and in good spirits!
Ciao :)


2 comments:
He is so handsome! My DS would KILL for that train bedding!!
the bugs in the teeth thing is so funny!
I really love that green LO..the next to last one....very cool!
Post a Comment